About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 20, 2009

cat litter, fur balls and unconditional love


dear grace, ben and gretta~

mama misses you. i can't wait to share that unconditional love with you. okay, i know we have "conditions". lets see if i can remember

i know you want to be fed, watered, let outside, throw
your coat where ever you want to in the house (fur), sleep where ever you want,
including on my head. i know
you want to be able to walk on anything, including my head, and my computer, my stove, my table. i know you want to watch me pee and poo
(i need to fix the latches on those doors!). i know you want to have all the closets open

i know you want me to brush your hair,
pick burrs off your body and make you feel better when you are ill. and when you leave piles of yucky from your belly on the floor, you want me to hear that you did (that sound is awful!). i know when you leave me the results of your hunting expeditions on the deck or in the garage that this is a gift. i know you want a clean poo box (or else)

and most important, i know you don't want me to ever yell at you, harm you or leave you

all these things i promise to provide you to the best of my ability

how'd i do?

mama's comin home