About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 18, 2009

an evening at the RV park

4:00 pm- talk on phone til 5:00 pm

5:00 pm- talk on phone until 6:00 pm

6:00 pm- return calls missed while talking on phone from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

7:12ish pm- eat something. anything. how many deli turkey w/mayo & dijon on corn tortillia shells can a person eat in one day? answer: six

7:13ish pm- talk on phone til...shit, i don't know, i lost track

8:22 pm?????- talk on phone. tell same story already told 3 times that day

10:33 pm or something. hell, i don't know what time it is now. i'm on the fuckin' phone!

10:35 pm, maybe? damn battery is dead! marathon phone conversations will do that...i've learned

10:40 pm. plug phone in on outside of camper so i can smoke...and talk...on the phone

10:50 pm. my ear is on fire and has been for the last 3 hours. the phone got so hot it melted and is now part of my head

11:20 pm. finally! off the phone. turn t.v. on

11:25 pm. play on computer instead of watch t.v. i can't hear a damn thing they're saying. i think the volume's broke

12:54 am. my ass is sore from sitting at the computer. turn on t.v. again. use sub-titles.

3:30 am to ??????. go to bed. good nite, Austin.