About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 11, 2009

poor planning or just bad intentions

funny thing, this economy crisis...NOT. puts the scare in a lot of us. especially those of us who are no longer considered in our "prime". how is it that while many folk my age are discussing retirement i'm discussing what i want to do when i grow up? poor planning or bad intentions?

what did i pray for?

what did i request from the universe?

you know, i really like texas, at least Austin

applications/rejections

waiting is nothing more than the time needed for God to
set up our next steps...new path...answer prayers

guess i'm coming home