About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 3, 2009

the fence


it's quiet here, only a few miles away from the rio grande river. it was quite here even prior to the school closings and people's fear to interact with the public and the 104 degree heat haze. hey, i just remembered. what about the wild pigs (abby's) in my bro's backyard? do pigs swim? do they go back and forth across the border? is the government, the CDC, CSpan and CNN tracking the abby's?

the boxer and the abby's go nose to nose between the only thing that seperates them...the fence

the abby's snort their thick phlegm on the boxer

the boxer has left his drooly spittle on me...

i should call CNN