About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 6, 2009

plucking frogs

plucking frogs
noisy little webbed feet cutie slimy bulging eyes
noisy frogs
tree frogs?
i forgot to ask my sissy
proly tree frogs so they can stick
their sticky feet on the side of the nonstick pool

sissy can't sleep
noisy sticky feeted frogs are singing her a song
a harmony, a choir 100 or a thousand strong
(i don't really know. no one actually counted)

it's spring and time to open the pool
the frogs SOMEHOW know that the winter is over
they cling to the round aluminum sided giant pond that
the nice humans made for them
wasn't that nice of the humans?
the noisy sticky frogs think so

sissy can't sleep from all the singing
even though the sentiment is appreciated
sissy is irritated
they keep singing night after night

time to pluck the frogs off their pond
and put them in trees next door
yes, sissy plucks the frogs
and puts them, one by one, in trees
on her baby daughter property
this gives her time to open the pool
clean out all the delicious pond scum
put the chlorine in
kill remaining delicious pond scum

the sticky noisy frogs jump or climb from the trees
return to the human pond
smell the chlorine
taste the chlorine
find a new pond

sissy sleeps