About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

May 20, 2009

my ego speaks loud and clear

"a genuine relationship is one that is not dominated by the ego with its image-making and self-seeking

in a genuine relationship, there is an outward flow of open, alert attention toward the other person in which there is no wanting whatsoever"

-Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth (chapter three)

when i don't get what i want

when i do get what i want

when others don't behave like i want

when others have what i want

when i don't have enough

when i have too much

when the world is unfair, cruel, victimizing

ego speaks to me...i hear you

shut up!