About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Apr 29, 2010

tammy's plight

she writes one of my favorite blogs of which i follow
if you know me
really know me
then you know who i'm talking about

she is famous and is, was, married to a another famous person
i guess they still are...for now

anyway, she doesn't write much lately
or she writes and then takes it away
i wonder if its because of legal reasons
no matter
i'm missing her writing

she inspires me
she inspires me to push through this difficult time i'm having
she inspires me to pursue my dreams

i knew her before she was the famous singers wife
when she stood on her own as an actress
i appreciate her even more as a writer, a fellow blogger
i hope she does more

i miss her stories of the "kidlets" and her
daily mundane tasks
her quirky humor and her tell-it-like-it-is style
i miss her swearing...cuz i like to swear...i do

i wish her well, and strength, and support
she'll bounce back, she will
i know this
by reading what she writes