About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Apr 11, 2010

can't we all just play nice in the sand box

why is there so much concern about who
believes what?

is it self preservation?
self esteem?
self worthiness?
or just
self-isssssh

stand alone people get lost in
the numbers

sometimes, though, they get heard
and put in the category of ignorant liberals

just be nice
just be kind
let every one speak
without worry that they might
get bashed...verbally and sometimes physically

it seems against human nature to be able
to play in the sand box nice
there's always got to be a little sand thrown...
it's just too damn tempting