About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Apr 6, 2010

swish swish swish

it's not so bad
cleaning toilets that is
cleaning toilets that are not my own
cleaning toilets at a manufacturing plant
nine in total

due to the economy, this company couldn't afford
their cleaning service anymore so...
because they know me...they ask
if would be interested in doing
so

hmmm, this response was easy

yes!

the great mitten state is cutting
me off from their generous bi-weekly donations

yes!

i need the small pittance of pay so
i can keep my worldly possessions

car, insurance, cell phone

yes!

men are such pigs!
oh...my...higer power and supreme being, ruler of the universe...God!
it was all i could do to keep from hurling my day's food intake
as well as the day before's!

i will spare you the details

there once was a girl from Lapeer
who strived to impress her peers
worked her ass off and climbed that ladder
reached the top and was made an engineer

one day the bubble popped
life as i knew it stopped
i was forced to climb down that ladder
only slipped and to the ground i dropped

a couple years later i continue to wait for princess charming
the job market, to say the least, is oh so alarming
so i do what i can with a can do attitude
and swish those toilets with pride...

...and gloves, face mask, safety glasses and lighting speed!

(okay, so the last line doesn't rhyme. who gives a fuck)

swish swish swish