About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Jan 2, 2009

and then the innocent one arrives

amongst all the chaos. the holiday festivities, gatherings, quarrels and sibling rivalry. regardless of income or social status. parental age or maturity matters not. he arrives. a little bundle of love. hope. innocence. he arrives. at the dawning of the last day of 2008. a tax write off.

grand baby number 4. a boy. wow.

the universe has spoken. he has chosen this life. his parents. his journey. what is my role? he will let me know.

who does he look like? his mommy? his daddy. his savant sister? he has angelina jolie lips. bonus. he looks like himself.

memories flood to the surface.

baby cries

baby cries

poopy diapers

feedings

worry

worry

worry

love

love

take my breath away type love


if only i had awakened back when my babies arrived. i'd had viewed things much differently. with much more patience. much more understanding. no accidents. just deliberate creation and co-creation.

all things have a reason

awakening

welcome, little man, welcome to earth