About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Feb 27, 2011

sometimes I don't have the words to speak

I stole this from FB cuz I really like it and
was looking for words of wisdom.
Lots of negative energy moving about
trying to align with the positive.

winter, not just physically a cold time,
and too much of it really plays
a toll on a lot of people, including me.

i want to help, but i can't help all so...
this is what i want to share...

for you
for me:

"Today is a reminder to let others be where they are. It's easy to get caught up in wanting to help people, to get them on the self-awareness path, or to try and fix a problem created by another's consciousness. The truth is, sometimes the most loving and respectful thing we can do is allow others to be where they are...without judgment. - C3 Exchange"