About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Jun 11, 2011

Weekends

oh the streets are so busy
metal speeding down the pathway
to only they know where

work
friends
appointments
shopping
work

why so fast?
maybe, like i, they wait to
the last minute
to get on the fast track
savoring every moment of sleep
before they have to get up
and put on the jump suit

mario andretti school of driving
it seems

weekends

the time of living in the real world
with real people
not robots
cattle

ahh, yes, me like me some weekends