About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Nov 24, 2010

regardless

when the morning breaks
all blackness erased
and the day before
can be seen no more

you're still in my heart
though distant as the stars
not in space but in time
its your journey, follow the signs

as you take your own path
i seek mine and don't look back
eyes forward, peripheral vision off
each step i feel, each step i walk

i know exactly what i want
ready to receive and nurture
for what i've settled for in the past
no longer fits in my future

you've shaped me with your beauty
you've taught me with your pain
i'm grateful for each moment
these lessons are not in vain

i've no regrets, only clarity
guidelines for what i want and don't want
through you i've experienced so much
more than i had planned


i will always thank you
i will always appreciate you
i will always carry you with me
and i will always love you,


regardless