About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Aug 17, 2009

Jump Start

i'm trying my best to stay focused on the good, be grateful, things could be so much worse

there are days when i am really up and there are days when i am really down

i don't know what triggers either direction

life goes on around me and i choose to sometimes participate and sometimes not

most of the time i just want to hide and wait; see if i get that call; see if i'm wanted by someone

i hate this

i was on such a roll

if i make my own destiny then i must have really fucked up some where

get back on track

live in the day, not the future

somethings got to give

i need a jump start

some how, some day, please universe, look my way