About me

My photo
I am many things to many different people. I have few titles and fewer awards but I am complete in all that I have accomplished. My most precious of all gifts does not belong to me yet I love as if. You may know me, but you'll never really know me because I cannot be anything more than what you want to see even though I am everything I need to be.

Apr 20, 2009

hard tears for hard times


as if last Sunday wasn't enough;

"good-bye"

no..."so long"

no..."until i see you again"

no...bullshit!

NOTHING worse than seeing your children cry

today, my lil sissy went home, back to the mitten state

more bullshit!

time, give it time

find courage. show courage. never thought i'd need courage to stay away from my children and my sissy's and my best friends, and...but, here i am.

god bless my bro & sislaw, they are tryin so hard to make things good for me. am i that deserving? why not? they miss family too. i get that. i sound ungrateful. i'm not. i just miss what's been familiar for sooooo many years. time, give it time

hard tears need to go away

hard times need to go away